PearlsNLace

How Do You Identify?:
queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
They/Them & her/she
Relationship Status:
Lucky, very lucky

Thanked 1,286 Times in 315 Posts
PearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST Reputation

I wake up in the middle of the night, my heart is so fast I cant count the drumming against my temple. My body, wich is usually near vampiricly cold, is flush with heat and I fight the covers. Anything, nothing, races across my mind.

I wrestle control over my breathing. Will my heart to slow. I demand my brain to focus on peaceful images, and drift to a hard one sleep.

30 minutes? Sometimes 2 hours? repeat the process.

Camping this weekend helped. Celebrating a triumphant success with friends was a victory dance against the odds, surrounded by trees and friends. Sunday night I slept like a rock.
The restless night returned last night like a clueless, unexpected house guest returning with even more unwanted gifts.

I know that money is bothering me. There are very basic bills that simply never seem to get caught up. I breath uneasy as I write this. I know, that soon, its going to get easier. That day is not today. But there is food. I am loved. I think I may be able to pay my portion of the rent, with fingers crossed. The work is hard, and I need the rest, but I need the money so the rest can come.

I know that the dissaray of my house, compounded by fatigue and illness, grates at my peace and serenity.

The rain is dripping comfort on my garden of flowers and weeds. I will breath in the clean night air and pray. I will seek the comfort and solace of my beloved, and I will try to let the pressures I feel dissapate.
PearlsNLace is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to PearlsNLace For This Useful Post: