SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Thanked 11,244 Times in 2,753 Posts
SleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by FieryRedhead View Post
So nice to finally be a part of BFP! I hope to connect with new people, possibly learn something new and contribute something,myself. I am from Texas but now live in Southern California. I am learning to adjust and being optimistic, I look forward to each new challenge. I look forward to getting to know my fellow Sisters so chat me up!

Hello Fiery Redhead! Welcome to the planet. I agree that it's great being part of BFP, people who actually get you ya know? Anyway, Texas to California, that is a big step. I wish you lots of luck out there. Have fun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaR87 View Post
Hello! My name is Lisa. I'm 27 and living in Sacramento. I'm a full-time student majoring in anthropology - so my social life is a little stunted. I have an abundance of likes: libraries, road trips, camping, dancing, concerts, museums... I could go on.

I'm glad to meet some new people!
Hi there LisaR! Glad you found us. There are definitely some great people on this site and a lot in California. Hope you enjoy yourself here!

You cannot embrace those things that will not embrace you back.
SleepyButch is offline   Reply With Quote