View Single Post
Old 04-15-2011, 12:34 PM   #11
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Wow,good thred hear,thanks for starting it.I hope I set things right for you to beable to read this,so hear goes.
I was born a very tiny preemie,because of that as well as some of the fall out of the medical treatment I receved dureing the first months of my life I have had progressive deffness since birth,am dislesict(sp?) a bit hypre active along with some a.d.d. I really never felt like I was disabled because of all this because I have found ways to just deal with it because my grand parrents kept me in situations that gave me the way to find my way to deal with all of this.The deffness I will never out grow but the rest for the most part has blended into my life,some ppl deal with it some dont..those who dont
well I figure its there loss not mine.
Then In 1995 I injured my back wich herniated two disk,over the years I have blown it up a fue more times rideing rough stock in rodeos.Yes I knew I was walking a fine line with it but ..in truth really didnt care cause its my life and I was going to injoy it however I could.Now speed this up to today,my back had turned into arthritis,crazy burning sciatica to the toes at times...my feet tingle a lot...my neck has a poped vertabrae wich pinces my neck when I turn my head to far.Oh lets not forget the ashtma wich is something else to deal with minimaly.With all this I just keep on trucking..I limp,gimp,walk a bit funny sometimes.I once thought about how I lived my life and would I change it if I knew all this would happen...shure a fue things yes..but I would still do most of what I have done.I use to feel I would never have a relationship with any one,it bugged me like it dose many ppl.Now I just figure Im ok the way I am,if some sweet thing comes into my life...wonderful ,if not well its not ment to be.So I keep doin what im doing liveing my life by doing my best serrounding myself with possitive people helpes greatly.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post: