Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Thanked 28,131 Times in 6,414 Posts
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
Arwen -- I did not speak specifically about what your preferences were, or mine, I was using "you" and "me" as an example, because we were interacting with each other. I was not inferring that you use that scale, or think your desires are better than mine or vice versa. And for the record, since we're oversharing here, I am not a huge fan of giving or receiving in that way, there's other things I like a lot more/better.

I'm really sorry you took that to be any kind of attack or negativity towards you personally, because that was not my intent at all. I was having a dialogue with you and using your questions as a jumping off point, not any kind of blame center. I think now, looking at my post, I needed to make a paragraph break before I laid out my little graph thingy, because it is not clear where I switched to talking about different desires and went into the graph that I was kind of done relating with you and moving on to another topic.

Gimme a hug.
Thank you, June.

This is obviously one of those triggers that I wasn't aware of or thought I'd addressed. I haven't apparently because that hurt bad enough to make me curse.

I appreciate your clarification a lot. And I will always give you hugs because I happen to like you a lot.

Now I get to go to work. Do you think I should tell them I haven't had cafFIEND since yesterday morning?

Nah. They'll be okay.

Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote