How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 10/24/2010
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Married (one of 18,000)

4 Highscores

Thanked 7,109 Times in 2,327 Posts
SuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
Arwen -- I did not speak specifically about what your preferences were, or mine, I was using "you" and "me" as an example, because we were interacting with each other. I was not inferring that you use that scale, or think your desires are better than mine or vice versa. And for the record, since we're oversharing here, I am not a huge fan of giving or receiving in that way, there's other things I like a lot more/better.

I'm really sorry you took that to be any kind of attack or negativity towards you personally, because that was not my intent at all. I was having a dialogue with you and using your questions as a jumping off point, not any kind of blame center. I think now, looking at my post, I needed to make a paragraph break before I laid out my little graph thingy, because it is not clear where I switched to talking about different desires and went into the graph that I was kind of done relating with you and moving on to another topic.

Gimme a hug.
Not to derail but I'd just like to say that I really appreciate this post June.

So often in an online setting we've been forced to settle for an atmosphere of do as I say, not as I do hypocrisy, and it is refreshing to see you say what you mean and mean what you say.

When the leadership here is willing to practice what they preach it makes us all willing to tow the line and sit up straight.

Kudos.
SuperFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SuperFemme For This Useful Post: