ahk
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,579 Times in 2,649 Posts
ahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputation

My wife she makes good stuffing-- with herbed fresh baked bread, water chestnuts, green chili turkey sausage, celery, onion, garlic,fresh sage, and drippings from the turkey.

We haven't decided if we wanted to do it or not this year-- since we've kind of have gone gluten free-->paleo--->primal. We are still deciding on it.

This year we decided to make a turkey breast and still cook it the way we normally do with a larger bird. I brine mine with apple cider, cold water, fresh rosemary leaves, garlic, kosher salt, pepper corns, bay leaves, maple syrup, orange peels, and bay leaves. I boil mixture then let it cool. Let turkey bathe in it over night. Its been one of the best mixtures we've come up with.

So what does everyone usually serve with their bird? or main dish? (for those who don't cook the Tom)
ahk is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ahk For This Useful Post: