Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
He’s my One & Only

Thanked 32,009 Times in 9,947 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

I love the season of winter holidays, moreso, I love to pretend I'm Ms. Santa during the month of December and do random, unexpected acts of kindness for those who live in my neighborhood. My favorite thing to do is bake holiday goodies and leave them in the washeteria (on the weekends) because even though the door is *supposed to be locked*, children in my neighborhood often use that area as their 'fort' -- a place where they can keep warm when they're shooo'd outside to go play and probably haven't had much to eat. I also, because I've been poor most of my life, like to think of myself as Ms Santa when I check on dryers of clothes, left by other dwellers in my community, that are over-packed with clothes that need to be dry and can't possibly be dry in an hour's worth of time.... So when I catch a dryer full of clothes like that, I use my laundry card and put more time on the machine, so that their clothes will actually be dry.

I don't think anyone has figured out yet, who it is that does this every year, in all the years I've lived here; but the kids might have an inkling of an idea because there have been times that I've been caught by children, in the washeteria, leaving treats for them to eat.

<<<~~ *Ms. Santa*

ps/ Your cornbread sounds delicious! I may have to make a batch of it today for my son (he loves fresh, out of the oven, cornbread and buttermilk).

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: