LaneyDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Girly girl femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She; Ma'am; Miss ;)
Relationship Status:
Pitbull protected.

Thanked 7,686 Times in 1,608 Posts
LaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST Reputation

I went to my 10 year. I was pregnant so I could not even escape in alcohol-lol. I paid a lot of money to listen to a lot of small minded women (and it really was the women) say things like "OMG, did you see how FAT person X got" and "Did you hear the person Y is a LESBIAN now" and "Yeah, person Z still looks like a train wreck, I don't even know why she bothers."

Last year my 20 year rolled around. Those same girls coordinated it-through Facebook so I got to see tons of posts about how anyone wanting to attend needed to get their money ($175) in by a certain date or there would be no DJ or bar or whatever indulgence they were looking to book. It really got to the point of sounding like a threat.

About two months before the reunion weekend, another group invited ALL graduates for dinner & drinks & socializing at a local bar-no charge except what you personally wanted to purchase. But, they planned it for the same Saturday night.

The drama queens had a fit!!! More Facebook drama.

I finally told them "No" when I found out that the single ticket I needed would be $175-same price as a couples ticket. Hell no-do you know what I can buy with $175?

Within about three days of my RSVP, they contacted me asking if I would help since they had heard that I was a successful fundraiser for a non-profit group. Could I help them raise the money they needed, even though I was not coming?

I said "No" but I wanted to say "No. This lesbian has gained a lot of weight and really does not want to subject herself to your close mindedness anymore." I removed all of them (even my high school BFF) from my FB page and it was the best feeling ever!