Old 09-22-2016, 05:05 PM   #3188
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I had an early morning training session today and it started off a bit oddly. I didn't leave the house early enough to get a good warm up done on the machines so I improvised. I did jumping jacks and knee lifts and ran in place while at home.

I was waiting for the washer to kick off so I could move the wet wash into the dryer and put another load into the washer to maximize my time this morning.

So, I get there and get settled in and he has set up another circuit for me and it's killer on the legs. Graduating jumps and step ups and weighted walking lunges, backwards and forwards, the ropes and hopping stops. Then he has me push the boxing 'guy' they have, backwards, up and down the length of the room several times and then he finishes with having me push a contraption forward on the ground outside, avoiding the bees nest nearby. It's the thing that football players and The Biggest Loser contesants push around. The trainer decided, on the last pushing run, to jump on the contraption so that was a bit of a struggle at the end. He's not a big guy but he's all muscle so it was definitely a workout.

Then I followed that up with a cool down on the treadmill, under the fan because I was ridiculously hot, and then I stretched really good on the mat last.

Stats: 58.0 cal, .45 mi, 15:00 min

All in all, it was a good workout and my muscles were wrung plum out when I left.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: