CherylNYC

How Do You Identify?:
Stonefemme lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm a woman. Behave accordingly.
Relationship Status:
Single, not looking.

Thanked 7,150 Times in 1,206 Posts
CherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Especially female's hair. A simple trim is waaay more expensive than a male's. And she has long hair, which cost more to do anything with, be it cut, color or style. I bet the cost would come down real fast if men were charged the same.
Doubtless, the price would come down if costs were applied universally. The real problem is that the trolls would mock her anyway. She's photographed a great deal and she often appears on television. She would be a fool to look less than perfect every day, and that does cost extra money. If her hair looked sub-par they would attack her with even greater zeal.

PS: I pay $200 to get my hair done. AOC's hair is much longer than mine, and no one is taking my picture these days.