View Single Post
Old 06-13-2011, 05:34 PM   #15
EmpressM

How Do You Identify?:
human

EmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST ReputationEmpressM Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by StillettoDoll View Post
Everybody's creative process is different, what gets you inspired?
As a creative type I am always looking for someone or something to
fuel the fire. theres a saying" Fire dies without tinder" and "No one build a cabinet by bare hands alone". I often get creative block , I guess that the same as writers block?....
They tell me all the time that I am very creative person , but most of the time I really dont see it.
I am always looking for inspiration & freshness ,and my orginality.
What got your creative juices flowing today or anyday?

Great thread StillettoDoll! Thanks!

I like to find creative ways to inspire myself!

One of my favorites: My friend and I walk our dogs 2 miles every morning at the same time although we are 800 miles apart. So when I need a little boost of inspiration or a change in perspective I call and we chat while we are walking. He takes pictures of interesting things he sees and texts them to me during the walk and i do the same. It spurs on the converstion and the combination of talking to a person that artistically inspires me and a change in scenery via the pictures lets me approach my canvas with fresh eyes.
I'm not going to change the way I look or the way I feel to conform to anything. I've always been a freak. So I've been a freak all my life and I have to live with that, you know. I'm one of those people. ~John Lennon
EmpressM is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EmpressM For This Useful Post: