Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Thanked 8,994 Times in 2,249 Posts
Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by femmedoll View Post
Things were great...wonderful. We even had a gay wedding. Then, a month ago, she drained our bank account, spent it all at the strip club and didn't come home that night (after she said he was "running to the store." She became distant and started not coming home on a regular basis, and wouldn't tell me where she was or where she stayed the night. She became mean, avoidant and began to blame me for the unhappiness in her life, like unfulfilled goals and stuff. A week ago, she said he needed me to move out of our house. She told me it was better for her that we not communicate, so I have no idea where she's been, where she lives now, why she left me or what the f**k is really going on with her. I left, am confused and heartbroken and and have so many unanswered questions. She went from the best lover ever, to a mean, deceitful person OVERNIGHT.

I'm lost...so sad...and I don't understand how someone who loves you like crazy for 6 years can take it all back in a night.

Anyone been through this? Any advice?
wait a sec why did you move out? screw that. If you shared a place she should have left IMO
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sachita For This Useful Post: