Just a guy.

How Do You Identify?:
Just a guy
Preferred Pronoun?:
male
Relationship Status:
Sparkle's consort

Thanked 3,784 Times in 960 Posts
Hack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST Reputation

Is it me, or are most of the female members of the US Ski team hot, if not crazy cute? And that snowboarder with the long blonde curly hair? OMG...she's hot.

And just an observation on Canadian TV vs. what Americans get. Back in the 1990s, I lived in a city that had CBC and CTV on the cable system. The coverage of the Olympics, and, strangely, American politics, was way better. I grew up watching Canadian TV (pre-cable, 90 minutes from a northern border). We got 2 Canadian stations and 3 US stations on our TV -- this was before cable TV existed.

There must have been some issue between US cable TV systems and the Canadian government about 10 years ago because that's when the Canadian stations started to disappear from US cable TV systems, at least here in Michigan. You can get a couple of good Canadian series on DVD to watch -- DaVinci's Inquest (sort of a pre-cursor to our CSI shows) and the Newsroom (which is a pre-cursor to The Office) and Kids in the Hall (sketch comedy). There's a few others. One show I really miss that you can't seem to find on DVD anywhere is This Hour Has 22 Minutes. That show is great fun.

Jake...who has a slight Canadian inflection, probably from all the Canadian TV he watched as a kid
Hack is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Hack For This Useful Post: