View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 09:00 AM   #45
Bella~Vita

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,322 Times in 443 Posts
Bella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST Reputation

I remember when .... I had to go alone to rent an apartment because my ex was african american/ Indian. We were so in love and just wanted to be together. But sadly society didn't see it that way. Part of my family did not accept my ex because of color or rather let's just say they were worried about what others thought and what the family thought.

Fastforward, (present) I have been honest about who Iam and what do you think has happened after all these yrs?

The family didn't even care whether I was with a person of color or if they were stone butch or trans. Very sad to this day , all the precious moments that could of been shared. Ignorance, and racism still exists and it breaks my heart ! I pray for a peaceful world

PS: I love the card game of spades. Any takers?