Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
He’s my scorpio boo bear.

Thanked 32,015 Times in 9,952 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyChrisCo View Post
2 scoops chocolate whey protein powder,1 banana,2 tablespoons peanut butter,1 cup Greek yogurt sugar free,and 1/2 cup 2%milk... that's every day best wake up and go ever
That sounds absolutely delicious. I will see about getting flavored protein powder, next time I go shopping. Plus, for those like me who have milk allergies (lactose intolerance), I will see if I can make it with Almond milk and use shredded coconut to aid in binding the smoothie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittygrrl View Post
Almond milk, bananas, spinach, dates, almond butter -blur-pour-enjoy~
Your smoothie sounds good too, minus the spinach *lol*.
But your spinach idea? I was thinking that maybe a green smoothie made with spinach might be paired with spirulina, pear, banana, pineapple, celery and filtered water? I'm gonna try that making that kind of green soothe soon. I loved your smoothie idea, though!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cathexis View Post
Anyone know of any good smoothies using prunes. Absolutely love prunes, plums, bananas, expresso, berries, cacao, and pineapple. Thanx!
I think you asked a great question about using prunes in a smoothie, cathexis! I love freshly picked Italian prunes or any sort of dried plum or prune. I'm wondering if prunes could be paired off with cheeries, raspberries, pears and filtered water, apple juice and then use some sort of protein powder that will add as an binder, yet give the smoothie a slick kick of protein too? I don't know of any recipes, but it's fun to create smoothies that you can't find anywhere else, but in your own kitchen!

Cheers to new smoothie recipes!

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: