Old 04-23-2010, 02:28 PM   #203
Ghost Huntin' Daddy

How Do You Identify?:
Daddy, Gender Queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single

Ghost Huntin' Daddy Has the BEST ReputationGhost Huntin' Daddy Has the BEST ReputationGhost Huntin' Daddy Has the BEST ReputationGhost Huntin' Daddy Has the BEST ReputationGhost Huntin' Daddy Has the BEST ReputationGhost Huntin' Daddy Has the BEST ReputationGhost Huntin' Daddy Has the BEST ReputationGhost Huntin' Daddy Has the BEST ReputationGhost Huntin' Daddy Has the BEST ReputationGhost Huntin' Daddy Has the BEST ReputationGhost Huntin' Daddy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Scarlett View Post
I see these all the time and not necessarily out of the corner of my eye. Sometimes I catch them in a mirror or other reflective surface; sometimes head on. The most vivid one was seen in the house I lived in after I started high school. (That was the house that had lots of stuff going on in it - the heavy footsteps upstairs that were just as loud after we put down the carpet; lights on in rooms no one had been in; finding closet & cabinet doors open; open windows; open drawers; dog freaking out and being afraid to go into a room; someone looking out an upstairs bedroom window when no one was home....) I was standing in the kitchen washing dishes one night and saw the reflected shadow of a man in a hat walk into the room and down the stairs towards the den - the same area the dog freaked out about a couple of times. When I turned I saw him for a split second before he vanished.
I know it must of been quite disconcerting at the time, but all I can say is COOL!! LOL A full apparition is the holy grail of paranormal investigators!

Ghost Huntin' Daddy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ghost Huntin' Daddy For This Useful Post: