Thread: Barter anyone?
View Single Post
Old 06-30-2012, 06:27 AM   #32
Mr Nice Guy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Kind, sweet, loving, romantic and a rare Butch. :)
Relationship Status:
I don't drive a Uhaul. :)

Thanked 4,894 Times in 1,307 Posts
Mr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST Reputation

*****Barter List*****

Mr nice Guy-*** I have a WII that's just sitting on a shelf with 2 games and 2 controllers plus other stuff that goes with it. Im looking for a gas powered scooter.

Blade-you all keep posting your wants and what you have to barter I'll keep an eye on the thread. I have a gazillion trading cards from the late 80's to around 2000. NBA, NFL, NHL college, Desert Storm, Nascar, some complete sets and some not. Many late NASCAR driver cards Davey, Neil, Dale, Allen....also a ton of 1/24th, 1/64th and there is a midsize I can't think of what it is
1/32nd maybe it's called, all NASCAR Die cast. Also have 4 WW2 Die Cast airplanes and an Electric Hobby Airplane with 2 batteries I never used it cuz of the power lines around my house and they guy across the street had one and it spooked the horses so I never even took mine out of the box $250 value about 5 yrs ago

FemmeDyke- I'd barter my art / photographic services for: sewing / knitting lessons (or someone who wants to make me cute things), shoes, hair stylist... etc.
I'm also happy to lend books from my Kindle library to anyone who's interested! I love a good barter!

LaneyDoll- Currently, I trade BDSM lifestyle toys for the massage genius of my massage therapist.

Scuba-Nintendo Game Cube and games up on the block. I have a book full of mint and near mint Magic cards from years ago I'd like to shed as well.

OkieBug-Hey can we barter local bottled food products like bbq-sauce etc?

Miss Tia-I have baking tubes I am never going to use. I would barter for plain cookie sheets. I can get photos of them but if interested, PM me please.

Lady Di- In fact just about to give away my collections of old vintage milk glass and antique vacumn coffee pots.
Mr Nice Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Nice Guy For This Useful Post: