s0litude

How Do You Identify?:
Transman - HRT / No Surgery
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Single, but enjoying the journey....

Thanked 1,210 Times in 310 Posts
s0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputation

North Carolina has always been my lil slice of Heaven. Back before I moved anywhere or saw anything, my bliss was found on a four wheeler, cruising through the countryside, wind against my face, the cold on my knuckles, hitting every mud puddle I could find. (My first time started on that four wheeler!)

If I was angry, I lost most of my tension there. If I was sad, I found my peace. If I was happy, all the sensations were a celebration of life.

After I moved, I explored a few places: Texas, Massachusetts, Utah (don't even get me started on this hell hole of a state), but when the wind changes again, and I hope it will all resolve itself soon so I can, I plan to head East again-- East is home to me.

The Northeastern portion of the USA is where I plan to settle down. Of all the places I've seen: the people; the climate; even the architecture; the sights, sounds, and tastes;.... it feels like it could one day be home. And a quick drive down I-95 will bring me back to North Carolina to my family if they need me.

Robert Frost
s0litude is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to s0litude For This Useful Post: