View Single Post
Old 08-26-2019, 04:55 PM   #18
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,159 Times in 3,019 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

I have five adopted cousins. Four still living. One was so sick he only lived a few months. My oldest adopted cousin is from Korea. When he turned 18 he had the opportunity to go to the orphanage in Korea where he was when he was adopted and he helped bring home a baby who was being adopted in the states. It was a very important trip for him. I remember him telling me how exciting it was to not be the shortest person in the room. Next were two boys adopted from India. One lived, the other did not. They were not blood brothers. When the one later had three children it meant so much to him to have people in his family who looked like him. Later, my aunt and uncle adopted two children they were fostering. One with Cerebral Palsy, and another with severe brain damage from abuse as a baby. There were many other foster children through the years. But now my aunt and uncle are older and the two youngest have so many special needs they can't take care of youngsters anymore.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post: