Licious

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,974 Times in 546 Posts
Licious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST Reputation

Hi All,

I saw this thread, and was happy about it. I have tended to be somewhat chunky all my life, but not usually very large, and a change in medication piled on a lot of pounds last year. I may or may not lose it at some point, but it is going to be that way for a while due to health reasons.

Seemed at first, I had a hard time accepting myself or feeling pretty or sexy. I had a hard time believing I was attractive, in the dating sense.

Now that seems so odd... because I have dated very chunky butches and found them very handsome, I have seen many plump femmes and thought they were gorgeous and sexy. But for myself, I don't know... there was just a judgement.

I appreciate these posts so much.

So I am subscribing and today I posted, too!

Don’t be satisfied with stories, how things have gone with others. Unfold your own myth.

~Rumi

Licious is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Licious For This Useful Post: