View Single Post
Old 06-29-2015, 06:23 PM   #3
girlin2une

How Do You Identify?:
submissive queer stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her

Thanked 3,845 Times in 856 Posts
girlin2une Has the BEST Reputationgirlin2une Has the BEST Reputationgirlin2une Has the BEST Reputationgirlin2une Has the BEST Reputationgirlin2une Has the BEST Reputationgirlin2une Has the BEST Reputationgirlin2une Has the BEST Reputationgirlin2une Has the BEST Reputationgirlin2une Has the BEST Reputationgirlin2une Has the BEST Reputationgirlin2une Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Thank you Tru... I actually don't allow her anything to drink 2 hours ahead of bedtime AND I take her to the bathroom before I go to bed...
I do not think she is lazy and have never made a huge issue of it... My mother seems to think I must be doing something wrong... That bothers me A LOT

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruTexan View Post
Girl, your family dr. is right. Many times children's bladders aren't matured enough to not wet while still sleeping. I was one of those children growing up and I outgrew it. Don't freak out, your daughter isn't being lazy and not getting up it's just that bladders are not always mature in some children like they are in others to hold pee and wake them up with the urge to go. It may help your daughter to not be wet in the mornings if you will not allow her to drink anything an hour before bed time, that works for some children too, not all, but some. Just a suggestion.
girlin2une is offline   Reply With Quote