TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,268 Times in 1,633 Posts
TruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mel C. View Post
I am glad Tru started this thread. I think that there is a misconception that women who identify as butch somehow give up their erogenous zones in the process. What I like (or don't like) depends on many things, including but not limited to my partner, my hormones, my self-esteem, etc. I do find that people (femmes) are sometimes hesitant to explore what works and what doesn't. I "get" that the hesitation is sometimes due to past experiences with butches who don't want contact with their female parts but we (butches) aren't all cut from the same cloth.

I enjoy each opportunity to find the "right" spot to touch/lick/suck/fuck to get as many orgasms as possible until one of us has to tap out from exhaustion. It would be fabulous to be with someone who was willing to take a similar journey with me. I am female, not feminine, and my female parts count in the bedroom (or wherever) too.

By the way, to the femmes who are posting their willingness and/or desire to please a butch pussy (or your preferred term), thank you...and yum!
Mel, thanks for your post ! I couldn't have said it any better bro. Kudos to you !

ETA: I haven't been coming online much but I sure thought this thread had died some time ago. Thanks to all whom have posted here and revived this thread. I think it's worth talking about the misconceptions and some such things and anything else y'all wanna talk about here.