How Do You Identify?:
queer stone femme shark baby girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, little one
Relationship Status:
dating myself.

1 Highscore

Thanked 6,437 Times in 1,288 Posts
aishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputationaishah Has the BEST Reputation

thanks apoc! & others i'm really glad folks are enjoying this thread.

also, i baked today. *offers cookies* i've been told that baking is the sincerest form of flirting. or at least one of the forms. and besides, COOKIES.

how are you enjoying being back in the states, misterb? i've only been to the uk once (outside of manchester for a few weeks and london for a couple days) but i reallllly loved it there and want to go back someday

for me, i could probably do monogamy. i've done it in the past. i just...don't understand why i should. i like being polyamorous i love people and i love expressing love towards people in different ways. i love not having to be everything to everyone and not expecting everyone to be everything to me. i love feeling connected in different ways. i love not having to hide the fact that i love people a lot, or not having to channel it into certain kinds of platonic relationships for the sake of...monogamous respectability or whatever.
aishah is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to aishah For This Useful Post: