Old 05-28-2010, 05:00 PM   #11
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Follow your heart; it knows things your mind cannot explain.

1 Highscore

Thanked 25,407 Times in 4,661 Posts
JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

Hi Pretty Woman

Sorry...just feeling the need for a little levity after the last few days.

I'm a lesbian femme and pushy broad...and I'd take the discount on the jewelry too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pretty Woman View Post
Only one has clearly identified as a lesbian. I will make it 2. I AM A FEMME LESBIAN.I've been reading alot of these posts this week (not this one, but others on id and nomenclature), hy, she, masculine, feminine, trans included, why weren't trans included, this is misogynistic, etc. I think you get the point.
So I am struck by the lack of clarity thus far from the postings here and from folks that are usually very clear in other types of postings...are you a lesbian? I think that was the OP here.Why the lack of clarity?
Were I in a playful mood, I'd tell a joke. Hell I'm going to tell it anyway. Lea Delaria has a joke about being in Provincetown and going into a jewelry store where on the counter rests a small sign, "20% Discount for Lesbians on All Store Items". And no one claimed it for the entire Memorial Day weekend. So she wonders, "How much of a discount WOULD folks need to say that they are lesbian? 25%, 30%, half off?"
It's no wonder some folks in the BFP community are having trouble identifying other lesbians on this site. Sometimes I feel as if it's okay to be any darn thing in the world here on BFP except a lesbian...butch or femme.