View Single Post
Old 02-10-2012, 01:11 AM   #48
midwest chick

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
married

Thanked 1,678 Times in 338 Posts
midwest chick Has the BEST Reputationmidwest chick Has the BEST Reputationmidwest chick Has the BEST Reputationmidwest chick Has the BEST Reputationmidwest chick Has the BEST Reputationmidwest chick Has the BEST Reputationmidwest chick Has the BEST Reputationmidwest chick Has the BEST Reputationmidwest chick Has the BEST Reputationmidwest chick Has the BEST Reputationmidwest chick Has the BEST Reputation

Like how hys voice makes me feel loved, wanted, desired, and above all else, necesarry to hym, the desire to be there~~not only for the love and protection hy provides, but for the feeling that I can provide something for hym. I want hym to feel the compassion, love, adoration, desire, (lust?) longing, and happiness I feel, and all that I can't express, but hy already knows....

The little things, like the furbabies not fighting, and discussing boundaries.

Like saying when I hate me, and feeling love from hym anyway.

Hearing hym breathe, after a night of so many patients having 'trouble'

Hearing how happy hy is, in hys voice, and choice of words.

Just feeling what hys voice does to me physically, emotionally, and mentally, regardless of what hys saying....

I wish I had the vocabulary to describe my feelings...but in many ways, I think that may make them commonplace, which they aren't. So, I'm content with the reality, and continue to strive for the eventuallity. I think I like that more.

The little things, are the major things,
and I love them both.
midwest chick is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to midwest chick For This Useful Post: