cinderella

How Do You Identify?:
Pinky's mommy :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Su Majestad
Relationship Status:
Happy with my puppy

Thanked 1,502 Times in 637 Posts
cinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputation

My bed is super high, so my Pinky (she's a little mite) can't jump into it. She sleeps at the foot of my bed in her crate (door open, of course) which is padded with a pink bed and a pink blankie (is she spoiled, or what!?).

In the mornings she comes to the side of the bed and starts hopping up and down and whimpering/talking to mommy to get the heck up and feed her! Sometimes I tease her, and make believe I don't hear her - boy, does that get a reaction! She will continue in this way until I get up. Then she brings her toys for me to throw so she can fetch - but she never wants to let go, lol, so it's tug-of-war time. This is our daily routine. My Pinky is a scamp/imp, and I adore her to no end. And the fact that she's adorably cute-as-a-button, doesn't hurt her any either! She is approaching the 'terrible twos' - may heaven preserve me!

These are the small and joyous things in my life that are really BIG things.I love my Pinky!

The is an organ of fire.
cinderella is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to cinderella For This Useful Post: