Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,621 Times in 3,976 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

I sleep in the recliner downstairs because of my shoulder surgery. He comes down three times a night to check on me, to make sure I am ok. I have caught him doing this...its so tender and sweet

Sometimes, coming home from work, he brings me treats. Ice Cream Drumsticks, bit of honey bars, fresh fruit, Diet Dr Pepper...these are things I wont keep in the house because I will eat too much of it. So he paces them out and surprises me with them

he brags to everyone how I save leftovers for the wild animals outside, and feed the outside birds when it is cold and snowy, and how I freeze and save bread all year round that has gone stale so I can coat it with bacon or peanut butter for the outdoor birds in the winter

he argued his point (and won!) to the director of the theater show he was in, that he didnt need to cut his hair (which is half way down his back), because he knew how much it mattered to me that his hair stay long...

he warms the lotion before he puts it on my feet...
Soft*Silver is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post: