View Single Post
Old 01-18-2015, 08:24 PM   #74
NitroChrys_Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Married

NitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST Reputation

So here is the question - if you met someone that you had interest in - that you admire, respect, desire and have that fire of "know what you want" for - who dosen't do courting (monogamous only seeing each other) right away, but only does dating with no exclusivity or promises until they know you much better, before they even *think* of courting, even if they agree there is a good click, what would you do? Every woman I have ever dated I felt that way towards. There was something and there was interesting and respect but I certainly didn't expect her to drop any other people she was seeing and exclusively date Me.

Would you push her to commit? Give her an ultimatum? Try to do things a new way? Walk away? Try to reach a middle ground? I would not push her to commit. It would take more than a few dates to get to that point. I played the field often and I let every woman know that I was dating other people Right out in the open. I see other people. This honestly gave them the freedom to walk away from Me or to be alright with that and expect Me the same freedom to see other people. I would never walk away. Dating allows two people to develop something if something is there and if it is meant to be deepen the relationship by becoming exclusive.

You've been on two or three dates with them, say, and spend time sending each other emails and call each other for long chats a twice a week. You want monogamy, but she doesn't feel she knows you well enough to make that call and probably won't for three or four months, at least. Your metaphorical balls are turning blue and going to drop off because you are discussing sex, quite openly and I'm great detail, it's an important topic to her. You really want to have sex. She hesitates about it because she knows that you take sex very seriously, right off the bat. My metaphoric balls wouldn't turn blue. It would be up to Me to be clear in stating that if she doesn't want to commit and be monogamous than she should not expect that of Me while I wait for her to decide. She can take three or four months to decide. These things take time to build on. Trust and commitment don't happen overnight. A foundation of respect has to be laid before either party can be.

She says she doesn't mind if you go on dates and talk to others because she doesn't expect exclusivity at this point in time. She will not be pushed, she's fiery and has excellent boundaries. Her no means absolutely not. But she is kind, generous, sweet, nurturing, honest, and much more vulnerable than she'll let people on to.I would agree to continue dating her because she has all these positive attributes. She can't mind if I date if she isn't willing to commit. And if the day comes when she is, I hope that I will have been smart enough to stick around. [ACTUALLY, THAT WAS MY SCENARIO over two years ago.. now she is My wife.. so I was smart enough not to let her go]