Thread: Treys Corner
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2012, 03:10 PM   #12
Trey339

How Do You Identify?:
Gq Butch Dom
Preferred Pronoun?:
Trey

Trey339 Has the BEST ReputationTrey339 Has the BEST ReputationTrey339 Has the BEST ReputationTrey339 Has the BEST ReputationTrey339 Has the BEST ReputationTrey339 Has the BEST ReputationTrey339 Has the BEST ReputationTrey339 Has the BEST ReputationTrey339 Has the BEST ReputationTrey339 Has the BEST ReputationTrey339 Has the BEST Reputation
Default #4

#4 told by the submissive
When I feel my Mistress move me to my special stool, A jolt of adrenaline shoots thru me and I am instantly hypnotised, my entire focus on my own reactions. yes the mind is quite untrained in certain areas,,I know that my first thought should always be of my Miss when we are together. I can be so undiscliplined, my Miss likes to help me with that. A strong discliplined mind does help correct unwanted behaviors,,,I feel her behind me now running her hands slowly over me with such love, such care,,I can barely breath as she unexpectedly pinches both my nipples hard and kisses the side of my neck. She deftly applies nipple clamps, all in what seems like a rush, a vortex, as I sharply breath in, the pain washing over me, sitting bolt upright on my special stool. She quietly speaks to me in the voice that I love and respect so much, this incredable woman. She gently moves my arms behind me, I feel, then hear the cold snap of heavy metal cuffs. Tightening, biting, taking my mind of my swollen throbbing nipples briefly. I have to sit very straight for any comfort at all. My Miss moves directly in front of me,staring deep into my eyes, deep into my soul. Her darkly beautiful face intense as she kisses me deeply, I love her so,, so passionate,,and covers my eyes with a leather eyemask she had given me as a present 3 years ago. My mind races and churns as i hear her say 'I will return' Then nothing,,,dark,,,metallic,,,silence,,,,
Trey339 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Trey339 For This Useful Post: