View Single Post
Old 03-03-2012, 11:58 PM   #46
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Im flying out of sherveport to go to the reunion this year,I do hope I dont have a prob with the tsa folks,I wear short hair,my voice is deeper than most men's are and I shure wont be dressed in anything that resembles womens clothes.I do know that the tsa folks use a walk thrue scaner and have a wand,beond that I have no clue since its been several years since ive been to the ariport.I will be bringing my pro air inhaler with me on my persons the rest of my meds can go in my checked bag,I hope they dont get lost cause I must take them 2X a day.I will also be bringing pain paches for my back and if needed be wearing one.I wish I didnt have to fly but it will work out best for me.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote