View Single Post
Old 09-15-2012, 08:08 PM   #68
Babyangeleyez

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

Babyangeleyez Has the BEST ReputationBabyangeleyez Has the BEST ReputationBabyangeleyez Has the BEST ReputationBabyangeleyez Has the BEST ReputationBabyangeleyez Has the BEST ReputationBabyangeleyez Has the BEST ReputationBabyangeleyez Has the BEST ReputationBabyangeleyez Has the BEST ReputationBabyangeleyez Has the BEST ReputationBabyangeleyez Has the BEST ReputationBabyangeleyez Has the BEST Reputation

Ever since I started wearing make up in the 8th grade many, many years ago, I have been looking for a foundation & powder that didn't look like I was "melting" after an hour. For the last 5 years I have been using Physicians Formula mineral make up even though I still had the same result. I had just given up.....Until recently. I have discovered Rimmel London products. Love it!! I use the Fix & Perfect Pro Primer, Clean Finish Matte liquid foundation, and Stay Matte pressed powder. I no longer look like I'm melting and at the end of a work day it still looks decent. Its cheap and I have love the results. Now, as for mascara...I love NYC Sky Rise in Extreme Black. I found it in the Dollar General for $2.00. I have bought everything from expensive mascara to the cheap Wet n Wild brand for .99 and the NYC one is fab for me. I'm gonna start buying a few extra to keep on stock pile in case they stop carrying it.
Babyangeleyez is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Babyangeleyez For This Useful Post: