View Single Post
Old 07-31-2020, 12:43 PM   #40
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
He’s my boo bear.

Thanked 32,055 Times in 9,968 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Talking USPS Workers Sound the Alarm on new memo issued by USPS T---P Supporter

Washington Post published a late coming news release concerning tactics deployed by the top dog at USPS who is a T----P supporter. The latest tactic to cause mail-in ballot/voteing fiascos during the up coming presidential election is super concerning. <<<<<~~ x 5-alarms

I live in a state where we have utilized mail-in ballots for many years. Since T---P has occupied the WH, I dont mail my ballot in but take it directly to voting headquarters. It is too big of a risk not to do so, since USPS mail systems have been upended earlier this year as far back as March (covid). I mailed a birthday card to my mother back in May, which she didnt get until after her birthday in July. Not a two day delay, as suggested in the WAPO news story. USPS delays of longer than 30 days has been going on since this past spring, and now i know why: USPS is headed by a T---P supporter who is by no coincidence fucking around with rules governing USPS.

LINK to article(below):
https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/31/polit...ion/index.html

Exercise caution early when you get your ballots. I plan to take mine in person to our county ballot drop off center asap.

______ ______

Last edited by Kätzchen; 07-31-2020 at 12:45 PM.
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: