Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Thanked 28,131 Times in 6,414 Posts
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gryph View Post

Massive,
Dark smokey quartz crystals also work extremely well for pulling negative energy. That's one reason I love my Grandmother Skull so much. She isn't real dark, but she is dark enough and she has an occlusion behind one eye. When you look into that eye you can see a rainbow. Its really cool to see the rainbow, but she does squick some folks out.

She and I do hunting work, we go after the "bad guys" so to speak. She is not the soft gentle little round grandma who gives you cake and smiles. She is the kind of grandma with teeth and claws and is not afraid to use them.

Grins
And that's why I call a certain Lady Grandmother Death. Good call on the smoky. I have a piece that was found in the Rocky Mountains on land where many pagan festivals were held. I treasure it.
Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post: