Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,621 Times in 3,976 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

the pain in my body is relentless. And everywhere. I feel like what I had in me has been drained out of me and thats why I am in so much pain. My body mourns...it really is time for me to kick up my stone work...

I have chunks of amythest on my alter, which is in my greenhouse. I also have chunks of citrine too. I am extremely drawn to cordelian. Amber is that which calls me to it so it can do its work thru me. I have my clear crystals on my alter and one I wear with my goddess. I wear hematite much. I cannot have obsidian around me for it acts like a conduit for that elephant god. (the name is not coming to me this late at night but I believe it starts with a G) I have given rose quartz to people who have lost loves in their lives..it is a gentle healing stone.

The Following User Says Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post: