Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Q. Do you have a local GLBQIT Community which welcomes you?

A. No. We used to years ago. The book store, Lambda Rising left due to the poor economy. Most of my friends are close knit group of folks. We had a support group for ftm's/mtf's but that ended as people moved on with their lives. So many of our free or next to free healthcare centers have been closed down. We are now laying off firemen, policemen, emt's, and such. The state, local & county gov't is laying off as well.

Q. What kind of resources/services particular to Trans People are available locally to you, as a trans person?

A. We have a few plastic surgeons in Baltimore, but they are in it for the money instead of the care I have found out (the hard way). Endocrinologists are more focused on those who have issues with cancer, thyroid, women exp. menopause, and that sort of thing. They are around, but not focused on the ftm/mtf's. The ones I have interviewed for my own care, I wouldn't set foot back in their office ever again.

Andrew
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Andrew, Jr. For This Useful Post: