Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Default Lardass - is this even a word?

The last time I was in public, I was called this by 2 army soldiers. I was dropping off a few things that were to be delivered to Haiti. Now, I have 2 speeds - slow & slower. Just how it is. The soldiers did not see me walk up. And had no clue I walk slowly.

There were soldiers everywhere, and of all ranks/positions. Well, some upper ranked men heard this, and pulled the 2 soldiers off the box collection, and were dismissed immediately. I was given an apology, and asked if I had time to tour the base, and have lunch with them. I declined. I was just wayy to embarassed.

I think being called any derrogatory name is the same as being called a fag, queer, or whatever. It is not meant in a favorable light. It is meant negatively. That is what needs to change in this country. And to think that most folks are overweight, and to have to deal with folks like Dr. Oz on TV who just goes on tangents about being overweight. It makes my blood boil. Personally, I am sick and tired of it all. I want to be told I am handsome. I want to hear that I smell so good. I want to hear that I am a snappy dresser. I want to hear the nice things. Not the ugly stuff all the time. It wears me down.

I just had to vent. Thanks for listening.

Andrew

Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote