katsarecool

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Woman
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,765 Times in 734 Posts
katsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputation

I was a veggie this weekend too. I have almost completed the Holiday Greeting Card for the Planet! Oh what a surprise and looking forward to it.

I watched the breakup with Jennifer Aniston. I bought it several months ago. I would have watched it sooner had I known there was a butt shot of her. Looking good Jennifer!

I sat outside with Tom Tom; a stray that I have been feeding and doctoring for over a year. He finally is tame enough that all the neighbors are now feeding and talking to him. He looks really good.

Talked with several dear friends on the phone this weeked. Oh I did three hours of volunteer work playing hostess at the one and only art museum. I actually sold two items from the gift shop; packages of watercolor holiday prints. Brian was so excited; he is the manger.

Well after putting all this down it wasn't quite the veggie weekend that I first thought.