Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

I struggle with words all the time. I words I hate being called retard, stupid, lazy, wacko, or the ones that center on my health issues like having seizures & being asked if I act like a fish out of water flopping on the floor.

I just am not the kind of person to respond negatively back at the sayer of the remark. I tend to keep it in. Sometimes after repeated "attacks" and nobody steps in, I just let loose and say something. The words may not be the right ones, or may come out backwards - that person knows they are being nasty.

When my tics start up, I am a hermit. It is a horrible thing to have. Jokes just seem endless. And when someone see's me with my tic going full force, they laugh. I ignore it. They don't know better.

My bio-father was verbally abuse towards me. I am a very quiet and shy person. I try to let things go, and really try to be a man of forgiveness. However, there are some folks who really do enjoy being mean and ugly, like my father. They are the ones I avoid. At the end of every day, I pray for them. They need it. It takes no more energy to be mean than it does to be kind and loving.
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Andrew, Jr. For This Useful Post: