Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation
I had posted this earlier this morning on facebook. It irked me too. Especially since I'm supposed to be at the park next weekend for a family get together and my dad's company picnic. We used to go there all the time when I was growing up. Hell, I even performed in the park back when I was on the clogging team.

You know me, I will go and I will either be wearing my "All the cool girls are lesbians" tshirt or my "FCKH8" tshirt. Damn the man! (Sorry, watched Empire Records again.) I couldn't get to the comments either.

Nice how a gay slogan tshirt is bad yet the park is filled with folks wearing confederate flags and racist tshirts. Then again, the parks are in the middle of what we call the Southern Baptist Las Vegas. (Seriously, have you seen Pigeon Forge???)

I also remember Silver Dollar City. We had to be "evacuated" off a ride due to a rattlesnake being in it. That wasn't long before it closed. (Bout as bad as FrontierLand and Ghost Town used to be.)
dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post: