Old 11-25-2016, 04:43 AM   #26
Demure

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Ma'am or Oi
Relationship Status:
Single

Demure Has the BEST ReputationDemure Has the BEST ReputationDemure Has the BEST ReputationDemure Has the BEST ReputationDemure Has the BEST ReputationDemure Has the BEST ReputationDemure Has the BEST ReputationDemure Has the BEST ReputationDemure Has the BEST ReputationDemure Has the BEST ReputationDemure Has the BEST Reputation

Interesting post.

If I lash out with words they are deserved because for me like another poster I have already thought it through, so many different scenarios and given enough chances for that person to either back off, walk away or make effort to change.

I rarely use words when I do I'm fully aware of the damage I cause because of intuitive nature when I'm around people. Sometimes there is no going back if I have used words.

I'm fully aware of my ability to hurt with words and therefore I use silence as part of the arsenal. Silence is a communicator of high regard but very rarely used. Silence can say so much more than any words because it is felt more deeply.

I'm an analyser, insightful, tolerant person and a forgiver and this has meant that when people hurt me I don't allow them to see it. The only time they will see it is when I have walked away and I have walked even when I still love them.

I have been asked by two exes 'why' and though I said partial truths I still protect them because some hurts no matter how genuine the remorse over the hurt they remain with a person no matter how much they like to think it doesn't.

I have done this with friendships too for the same reasons.