imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,727 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

there have been way too many for me to put in a list. that would become rather embarrassing.

when I was a teen it was through school or at the Dance Hall or at a Gig.

when I was 18-27 it was through mutual friends, gigs, house parties, events, cafes and clubs/bars

from 27 - 33 it was all on line b/f stuff with the rare pick up in a bar

34 - 38 it was online London social site events (meet n greets, event nights) and the genderqueer-dyke bar/club and mutual friends and exes (house parties), as I made them.

when my wife left it has all since been from dating sites, save the rare set up from an ex. That's about to change as I get back into things and my very few local dyke mates (most of my friends at home are straight) plug me back into the local social life.

I'd like to take the focus off on-line as I don't really trust the dating sites... social sites perhaps a bit easier. dating sites are difficult. lots of people out there on cupid and pof, but I find it very difficult to get a feel for someone before meeting. Someone's sense of grace is really the main point of attraction for me. that doesn't come through till I meet them, though occasionally it can be seen in a photograph.
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post: