imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,727 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DapperButch View Post
What I liked about online dating sites is how quickly you can sift through people. Since I only ever dated locally, there was no need for anything to be drawn out. Two-three emails, maybe a phone call and then a quick meet. Next.
I don't really have the time though. With social sites I can dip in and out here and there, talk a bit, and there's a platform for conversation. I don't want a prolonged email blah blah, but I'd like some kind of common template to start with... I guess it's because I'm just no longer fond of dating. I much prefer freindship and attraction -> shagging and friendship -> seeing someone

the dating thing I'm just finding kind of hard. chatting because of mutual friends, and have some point of mutual link makes it much easier.

I think I'm just a bit tired. I think oh ugh, starting from point zero. why can't I just go hang out with some friends I find sexy and take it from there.

I guess I'm hanging with all my old mates, I've had sex with most of my friends before, there's no "trouble" they feel a bit like family and the thought of coming home and starting up with people with no feeling of familiarity... just makes my chest sink. I think that's why I prefer meeting people through people. It's just not awkward or stiff. But then, maybe I haven't met someone with the right click. Or maybe, it's just easier to relax and allow that click when it's at a house party/dinner party/mutual friends.

I think I just discovered I hate dating... I used to love it...
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post: