View Single Post
Old 11-11-2010, 10:13 AM   #65
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,949 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobi View Post
Don't you hate it when:

~You can't get the sale price unless you have one of those customer cards? I have so many cards on my key ring, sometimes I can't find the freakin house key.

~You finally memorize the automated phone menu for a place you frequently call and then hear....our menu options have changed.

~When you buy 10 items at the store and the clerk asks if you want a bag? Really? You have to ask?

~When you go to the supermarket with your list in the order of the store layout only to discover they reset the store?

~When you are the only car on the road and some dweeb insists on pulling out of a side road about an inch before you reach them?

~When you have been on hold for so long, when an actual human picks up, you find yourself stammering because you forgot who you called?

Yes to all of the above.

May I add - don't you hate it when you choose what appears to be a reasonably efficient checkout or teller line only to discover that you have entered the retail/bank equivalent of the Twilight Zone?

I have come to the conclusion that one of my jobs in this world is to seek out and identify the absolute worst of the worst when it comes to checkout and teller lines. If you see me in a line - ANY line, do not...I repeat, DO NOT get behind me. This includes drive-up lines too.
Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post: