Old 12-28-2009, 10:20 PM   #10
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,892 Times in 5,770 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by friskyfemme View Post
Hi Dapper,
My girl is a Rottie/Shepherd mix. She doesn't think she is a dog. I have tried taking her to dog parks but she isn't interested. I have renamed these parks as 'pet' parks. My girl goes up to all the dog owners to be 'petted' while their dogs are frollicking with each other. LOL! She enjoys the solitude of her own place with a petdoor to the swimming pool area.

I have a new renter moving in with a boxer pup this should be interesting to see how much she will interact.

I have never heard of a doggie daycare. I used to walk dogs years ago. Do they have kitty playgrounds?
Well, FF, I can't say that I have ever heard of a kitty playground! lol

That is pretty funny that your dog would rather play with the owners than the other dogs. My guy seemed more interested in the person who was sharing the space with him and the other dogs at first, but then he got into the swing of it.

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote