Esme nha Maire

How Do You Identify?:
Tomboyish eccentric antique femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 2,089 Times in 541 Posts
Esme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperfect_cupcake View Post
.... But is this the case where you live? Lack of understanding of genderqueers or gender fluid? Of boy minded a-gender or transmasculine genders? Not just woman or man?
I've just read imperfect cupcakes' original post, curious to see what this thread started from. I've lived the bulk of my life quite naieve socially. To say that 2017, when I started exploring the LGBT scene and stuff on YouTube, and came across BFP, has broadened my horizons is a bit like saying a H-bomb makes a rather large bang.

I approve. The world of people is way more varied and interesting than I had ever imagined. Unlike the younger me, I'm no longer hung up on a view of labels as being imperfect boxes that don't quite contain me properly (instead I regard them as partial descriptors of who I am), and I am interested in labels only insofar as they help me understand myself and others. I am finding that as with the world of science, it seems that the more I learn the more I become aware of how much else there is to learn. And it's all helping me understand myself better, which is making me happier.

So, Your Grace (or may I call you cupcake?) I would be delighted if you would care to either educate me on the subject of non-binary genders, or point me at material thereon, as aside from being aware that there exist in the world folk who do not identify as male or female, as well as asexuals, I am pretty durned ignorant on the subject!
Esme nha Maire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Esme nha Maire For This Useful Post: