Family Man

How Do You Identify?:
TG Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones
Relationship Status:
She just gets me

Thanked 12,786 Times in 2,431 Posts
Bard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST Reputation

Ok I have a very young very smart daughter she is 7. her bio mom and I split when she was 3.5 Goose s with me every other weekend and I pay support and then some because she is my daughter I want her to have the best we both can provide for her. As for me I am the product of a functional alcoholic and a absent father.. I had a nanny from the time I was one month old and thank god for her and her family because from them I learned unconditional love, my folks split when I was 3 and from my moms side all I ever heard was how rotten my dad was from my dads side of the family how awful my mom was. My dad saw me for a while but then it got to hard I would cry when he would drop me off and he could not take that also one day my step dad backhanded me in front of him and my dad almost lost it. so pretty much my mom handed me off to anyone who would take me. at 9 years of age she drove her car off a cliff and was gone the last thing I ever said to her was I hate you and I never want to see you again. I was then sent to my dad who I had not seen in years and his new wife yeah that did not go well soo off to the grandparents I was sent and then to a foster home at 16. I saw to much at a young age learned I was not wanted and yes there was abuse.

Now when we had Abby I was worried I would not be a good mom but I just try to be like my Mommie2 was to me I tell her I love her every day and that I am proud of her I never say harsh words about my ex in front of her and she know she can call me anytime of the day or night I will be there for her love her support her and never let her doubt for a second that she is loved by me and now By "her Shannon" I am firm with her but we talk it out

Now as for my Dad we have come full circle when I was 18 we had a long talk an I told him things about my childhood that made him cry .. in the time after Abby was born he has been my rock and he loves that child more then anything he is a good man who can admit the things that went wrong

SO I hope C. Louse Long is in heaven looking down and proud of me as a parent
and I know my dad is he tells me all the time
And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

Give yourself over to absolute pleasure. Swim the warm waters of sins of the flesh - erotic nightmares beyond any measure, and sensual daydreams to treasure forever. Can't you just see it? Don't dream it, be it.
Bard is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bard For This Useful Post: