Old 12-14-2013, 04:49 AM   #48
Redsunflower

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Redsunflower Has the BEST ReputationRedsunflower Has the BEST ReputationRedsunflower Has the BEST ReputationRedsunflower Has the BEST ReputationRedsunflower Has the BEST ReputationRedsunflower Has the BEST ReputationRedsunflower Has the BEST ReputationRedsunflower Has the BEST ReputationRedsunflower Has the BEST ReputationRedsunflower Has the BEST ReputationRedsunflower Has the BEST Reputation

Hi there Girl_On_Fire

Thanks for this thread, it's really interesting, just thought I'd share a few thoughts of my own.
  • Arguments - Do you aplogize when you know you're not wrong?

No, not ever, but I will always apologise for inadvertently hurting my partner when trying to talk about something that might be sensitive. An apology goes a long way in helping to resolve things, but only if you really are sorry.

• Attraction - Do you deny that someone or something else caught your eye for a just moment when asked?

I've not had much bother with this, when I'm with someone I genuinely only have eyes for them, I don't tend to notice anyone else. And if my partner feels that for someone else, I don't want to hear about it.

• Sexual Satisfaction - Do you fake it or are you honest?

Faking it seems a bit pointless so I don't bother. But looking back on relationships when I was much younger, I think there was probably a lot of faking it going on, on both sides, without realising it, probably because it can take a while to figure out exactly what you want, and also learn to then ask for it.

• Breath/Body Odor - Do you say something or live with it?

This one's brilliant, I love a partner who smells strongly of sweat, mud, socks, whatever, it's a total turn-on for me, and I also enjoy being with that partner in a bed that hasn't had the sheets changed in weeks and weeks and weeks. The stinkier the better, I know it's odd, but god how I love it.

I, on the other hand, prefer to smell like Armani She.

• Friends - Would you tell your partner if you didn't like one their friends or just grin and bear it?

I don't believe I need to like my partner's friends but life is certainly much easier if I do. I only once had a partner whose friends were really awful, but it was mostly around not respecting our relationship, treating her as if she was still single, so yes I told my partner I didn't like it and she felt the same, so we dealt with it together and that was fine. Otherwise, I'm happy to respect my partner's friendships even if I don't care much for those people, as long as it doesn't impact on my relationship.
Redsunflower is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Redsunflower For This Useful Post: