Old 12-14-2013, 06:45 PM   #54
Asari

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
female ones
Relationship Status:
Single

Asari Has the BEST ReputationAsari Has the BEST ReputationAsari Has the BEST ReputationAsari Has the BEST ReputationAsari Has the BEST ReputationAsari Has the BEST ReputationAsari Has the BEST ReputationAsari Has the BEST ReputationAsari Has the BEST ReputationAsari Has the BEST ReputationAsari Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Girl_On_Fire View Post
  • Arguments - Do you aplogize when you know you're not wrong?

Not for what I said, but for the way I said it or for bad timing.
  • Attraction - Do you deny that someone or something else caught your eye for a just moment when asked?

That's not a problem for me so... no.
  • Sexual Satisfaction - Do you fake it or are you honest?

I guess I wouldn't fake it.
  • Breath/Body Odor - Do you say something or live with it?

When I'm really close to that person I would talk about it (actually had that situation with a good friend of mine).
  • Friends - Would you tell your partner if you didn't like one their friends or just grin and bear it?

Hm. I usually have a good reason not to like someone and probably would tell my partner and maybe I was wrong about that friend and even change my mind.

Where do you, personally, draw the line?
I'm more like this:

Can be pretty awkward... but I don't talk very much about shallow things in general and my friends are used to my quiet character.

Mahatma Gandhi
Asari is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Asari For This Useful Post: