Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 06-09-2024, 03:43 PM   #1481
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,728 Times in 10,267 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgiaMa'am View Post
At least you won't be sitting in the direct sun, and those afternoon Florida showers won't get you. I've wanted to go to a Rays game - they're my second favorite team after the Braves. Apparently there are some additional rules because it's an enclosed field. Like, I think if a batter hits the ball and it hits the ceiling, it's an automatic home run. Or something like that. Give us a report when you get back, please!?
Interesting...this is what I found out:

Batted ball that strikes either of the lower two catwalks (known as the 'C-Ring' and the 'D-Ring'), including any lights or suspended objects attached to either of those catwalks as well as any angled support rods that connect the 'C-Ring' to the masts that support the 'D-Ring' in fair territory: Home Run.

If it goes straight up, it could be an out if caught. Pop fly ball. It has certain perimeters it has to make to be a home run.

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 06-09-2024, 05:13 PM   #1482
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,338 Times in 5,188 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

I think the Braves are depressed. So many of their star players are on the IL. They can't get a run to save their lives, except for Marcell Ozuna, and you can't win a baseball game with only one productive batter.

Have you all seen the Capital One commercial with the "Peaches" (actors) playing a scene from A League of their Own? "There's no crying in baseball!" Apparently there's no crying over credit cards either - oh wait, that's an oxymoron.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post: