Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > MEMBER NEWS, ANNOUNCEMENTS, EVENTS > Newbie Central

Newbie Central Newbies start here! A place to ask questions, get answers, introduce yourself, and get acquainted with other folks from ButchFemmePlanet.com

Old 01-03-2012, 02:57 AM   #1
TransRace

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr
Relationship Status:
Single

TransRace Has the BEST ReputationTransRace Has the BEST ReputationTransRace Has the BEST ReputationTransRace Has the BEST ReputationTransRace Has the BEST ReputationTransRace Has the BEST ReputationTransRace Has the BEST ReputationTransRace Has the BEST ReputationTransRace Has the BEST ReputationTransRace Has the BEST ReputationTransRace Has the BEST Reputation
Default Melbourne Australia

Hi I am a Butch woman about to go into transition... would like to meet some Fems for casual encounters and or possible friendships.

I am tall, work out and have a professional life.

Like elegance and wit within myself and like to get out and about at arts stuff.

Feel free to connect.

TR
TransRace is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to TransRace For This Useful Post:
Old 01-03-2012, 04:04 AM   #2
Midnight

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:
Married to the most beautiful girl in the world

Midnight Has the BEST ReputationMidnight Has the BEST ReputationMidnight Has the BEST ReputationMidnight Has the BEST ReputationMidnight Has the BEST ReputationMidnight Has the BEST ReputationMidnight Has the BEST ReputationMidnight Has the BEST ReputationMidnight Has the BEST ReputationMidnight Has the BEST ReputationMidnight Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome TR. Great to see another Aussie
Midnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 04:40 AM   #3
wickedlilgrrl

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
totally single

wickedlilgrrl Has the BEST Reputationwickedlilgrrl Has the BEST Reputationwickedlilgrrl Has the BEST Reputationwickedlilgrrl Has the BEST Reputationwickedlilgrrl Has the BEST Reputationwickedlilgrrl Has the BEST Reputationwickedlilgrrl Has the BEST Reputationwickedlilgrrl Has the BEST Reputationwickedlilgrrl Has the BEST Reputationwickedlilgrrl Has the BEST Reputationwickedlilgrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Woohoo another Aussie in da house!!! a butch woman who is goin to transistion... are you single :? :}

welcome to ButchFemme Planet... wooppeeeedddoooieeeeee

now i gotta go find Liem :? cos hy needs friends...

*goes off to search for Liem*

wickie

p.s *whispers* if someone tells you about me and.. well... Im all SWEET and INNOCENCE *giggles*
wickedlilgrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 05:26 AM   #4
StoneFinn

How Do You Identify?:
Transgressive Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
masculine
Relationship Status:
hog-tied with love

StoneFinn Has the BEST ReputationStoneFinn Has the BEST ReputationStoneFinn Has the BEST ReputationStoneFinn Has the BEST ReputationStoneFinn Has the BEST ReputationStoneFinn Has the BEST ReputationStoneFinn Has the BEST ReputationStoneFinn Has the BEST ReputationStoneFinn Has the BEST ReputationStoneFinn Has the BEST ReputationStoneFinn Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome !! Hope you have a great time here.... from north of you....

Finn

"If I were to think of and dwell on disastrous possibilities, I could do nothing. I throw myself headlong into my work, and come up again with my studies; if the storm within gets too loud, I take a glass too much to stun myself." ~~ Van Gogh
StoneFinn is offline   Reply With Quote